Tuesday, August 22, 2006

TRANSFORMERS CAST SUCKS

On friday they announced via podcast which Transformers will be in the upcoming movie. Many of you posted the list in the Comments section, but I thought I'd put it out here on the main page, too.
Here are the Transformers that will appear in the movie:

AUTOBOTS:
Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Jazz
Ratchet
Ironhide

DECEPTICONS:
Megatron
Starscream
Brawl
Bonecrusher
Barricade
Scorponok
Frenzy
Blackout

The Autobots choices are ok, although I'm surprised with the choice of Ratchet. Really? Ratchet? The ambulance that no kid ever played with and had maybe 2 lines ever in the cartoon and movie? 5 choices and they go with him? okaayyy... of course, before I could summon an emotion on that one, I then read the Decepticon choices and my temple vein exploded...

Let me join in with the collective WHAT THE FUCK?!
No SOUNDWAVE?
Are you kidding me?!!
They're going to have Frenzy, but not Soundwave...
....and FRENZY instead of RUMBLE?

Brawl, Bonecrusher, Barricade
, Scorponok and Blackout? I don't even know where to begin with smashing these choices. I guess first I need to find out who the hell some of those characters are! I thought this was supposed to be Generation 1 Transformers. Jeezus!!!

Hello Disappointment!

No comments: