Tuesday, November 17, 2015

PLEASE HELP YOUR FELLOW JIMSMASHER, BRYAN TAYLOR!!


Your fellow JimSmasher is in need! Bryan was there at the very beginning of JimSmash (and earlier). In fact, his fun, jovial influence helped lead to the blog name! Please pass this on - you never know who will see it and be able to help. Thanks!

Bryan Taylor posts on facebook:
Good morning.
Just wanted to update everyone on the health front. My kidneys have now fallen into failure range [GFR of 15 and below https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/gfr ]. We now have to focus on getting a donor kidney for transplant.
I'm doing alright, and just trying to keep myself in the best possible health.
For anyone that has offered to be a donor, of you have ANY questions please email me kidneybryan@gmail.com
Here is a link below explaining the process, with PDF links at the bottom of the page to explain any questions you may have about living kidney donation.
Thank you again, and I will try to post more updates as I can. Here is a pic of me and my Nephrologist, Dr. Rastogi....
BT


No comments: