Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SUPER-TEAM FAMILY... THE LOST ISSUES!

Yesterday I stumbled upon a great blog called "SUPER-TEAM FAMILY...THE LOST ISSUES!", where blog-runner ROSS posts Comic Book Team-Up Covers that never were!

Below are some of my favorites, chosen from many!


more at
SUPER-TEAM FAMILY...THE LOST ISSUES!


*I also added a link under the LINKS area (to the right)

Oh and he takes commissions!
"Custom Covers are available! Price is $100 per cover - I will create a 'Brave and the Bold', "Marvel Team-up" or "Super-Team Family" cover featuring a teaming of whatever two characters you choose. You may select source images or leave it up to me. Please send an email with requests." --Ross.
--

7 comments:

Mike D. said...

I've been a fan of this blog for a couple of years now...I always find Ross mash ups to be COOL!

Anonymous said...

Cyclops isn't about to shoot w/ his eyes, he's holding his ears! lol

Jim said...

yeah, but that's how Cyclops used to shoot - the button to open the visor used to be on the sides of the visor. Now, I believe, the button is near his palm.

John Byrne Era Visor (firing button on right side):
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FmQ7sFgB48g/Rm6xTQirH-I/AAAAAAAAAmE/G4OToih-adE/s400/Untitled-1.jpg

Hey Monkey Butt said...

batman robocop thats awesome!

Timewaster said...

I would pay a lot of money to read the Batman/Boba Fett crossover.

Gianmaria Caschetto said...

some of them are actually not that far fetched...

Anonymous said...

A 100 bucks to photoshop, characters that don't belong to him?