Monday, March 31, 2008

PINEWOOD DERBY CAR: LAND SPEEDER

Luke's landspeeder is one of my favorite Star Wars vehicles. Not just because it rules, but because it was one of my first toys I remember, given to me by Santa Claus himself at my Dad's office xmas party. Santa also gave me C3-PO & Mork figures, which rode around in the speeder, but I digress. Anyway, check out this awesome custom-made pinewood derby car, by Brian Nichols who writes:

"I thought I would share my old Pinewood Derby car. I made this when I was 10 years old, back in 1997. It may not have won anything (if I can remember, I made it to one of the final rounds but just wasn't fast enough), but it is still one of my favorites" (source)

I'd say he could sell it, but ever since the XP-38 came out, they just aren't in demand. Sweet ride tho, Brian! Hang on to that gem!

No comments: