Tuesday, September 05, 2006

TOON BABIES

SWEET JEEBUS!!!
Forgive me if this post is garbled, but I'm having difficulty typing as I destroy all objects in my path with blind furious rage, while fighting rage-vomit from exploding from my mouth and nose. In the horrid tradition of Muppet Babies, we will soon have not only MARVEL BABIES but fucking 3 STOOGES BABIES!!!

Oh my god, I can't keep it down...
Click here for more.

And to whomever allowed these abominations to happen, prepare to be cock-punched in the near future!!
JIMSMASH!! !
JIMSMASH!!!!!
JIMSMASH-A-THOUSAND-TIMES!!!!!!!!

Although, the THUG-A-BOOs are fucking hilarious.
The "Thug Image" is now officially dead. Finally!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally,
I can market my Preacher Pre-school cartoon series!

Anonymous said...

If they had long sleeve Ts and jeans with high top chucks they'd be Los Straight Jacket Babies!