Friday, September 01, 2006

THE DARK CRYSTAL ! ! !

"Ya look like Gelfling
*sniff*
SMELL like Gelfling....
*sniff*
maybe y'ARE Gelfling!!!!"

The New Beverly theater is screening THE DARK CRYSTAL this month!! Sept 8-9th, three glorious days of the Conjunction! I'm so there....all three days!! The Dark Crystal is one of my all-time favorite films. I remember vividly seeing it in the theater in 1982. I was 7 years old and when I came out of the theater, I was a changed person. TOTAL life-altering experience! I think ALIEN/ALIENS and Star Wars are the only other films to change my life so much! I can't wait to see it again on the big screen!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
*Mr Legs, I expect you to fly back to LA for this special occassion!

3 comments:

Mr. Legs said...

Dude! I'm sobbing uncontrollably that I can't be there!!!

My Dad and brother will be here in NYC that weekend too...

Homie Bear said...

Well, I kind of felt the same way so I bought it on DVD and was a little disappointed when it was annoying as hell. (mainly the voice work, I found really grating- PLeeeassseeeee!)

Mr. Legs said...

Blasphemy homie bear! BLASPHEMY!!! How dare you insult the great frank Oz!