Monday, April 10, 2006

ULTRA MAGNUS

Dig this CG ULTRA MAGNUS someone modeled and animated. Sure, it's labeled as "Optimus Prime", but come on - it clearly looks like Magnus. Click image to enlarge. Click here to watch it transform!

It reminds me of one of my students' projects years back when I was teaching a compositing class. He modeled, animated & comped a pretty neat Optimus. Unfortunately, it was a Transformers: ARMADA version, so I docked him a grade. Just kidding. But Armada???. *sigh* Kids today.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Break one nine for a radio check...I gotcha loud an clear....hey I'm up here westy, at the 159 mile marker you mind lookin over yer shoulder there good buddy??? Nuthin back to the scales at the 15 but watch fer a smoke at the 29 on the Nebraska side and keep all 18 on da ground!
The only thing these guys know about transformers is that dude-chick-thing lurking at the truck stop in Dothan Ala. a few years back!

Joe said...

That was AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

" Unfortunately, it was a Transformers: ARMADA version, so I docked him a grade."

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Good man! :)