Wednesday, January 25, 2006

ALIEN NATION

Sweet! ALIEN NATION the TV Series is now out on DVD!!
What?
I liked it!!The book was great, the movie was cool and the tv show was fun. You had crazy aliens running around, cop action, socio-politcal themes, humor and more sci-fi stuff thrown in! Plus, Sikes' neighbor was a cute alien chick - he should have gone for it.


Oh sweet Jesus, I can't believe I just said that. Stupid Cold Medicine!!! And now I wait for the abusive assaults from my friends.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I quite enjoyed the tv series as well. And yes, Cathy was cute!

Anonymous said...

I was posting a comment while Bridget was down loading her frenchy little song and when it was done it knocked me off so here goes.... I think that alien chick is sooooooo hot maaaaaan! Plus with the extra padding on her head she would not knock her self out on the head board while I was slammin it to her!!! What a pig I am!!!!!

Jim said...

Nice.
That's what we love about ya the most, breonala - you're all Class!!!
heheh ;)