Saturday, March 03, 2007

MEXICAN WEREWOLF IN TEXAS

So last night we went to the local yummy pizza shop down the street. While we were waiting, we strolled into the evil establishment that is Blockbuster, to kill time. Sure, we took a life oath to boycott the slimy, corn-infested poop log that is Blockbuster, but we thought we'd "window shop" for future Netflixing. Anyway, I had forgotten that Blockbuster's selection has a TON of shitty C and D-list movies that you've never heard of... comprising about 30% of their store inventory. One such movie lept off the shelves at me and made me laugh - MEXICAN WEREWOLF IN TEXAS, with the tagline "Terror has JUST crossed the Border." Wow. You can watch the trailer HERE. What cracks me up, is this seems oddly similar to the plot to AVP2. I shit you not. I think I'd prefer to see this werewolf movie instead.

No comments: