Wednesday, March 17, 2021

BREATHTAKING ‘ALIEN’ DERELICT SHIP MODEL

 

Yavuz Kantoglu posts:

“Got this Derelict studio scale kit 2 years ago, built and finished it finally the day before yesterday! This was one of the last things H.R. Giger approved! There are only 4 in the world two are in the USA one in the Giger museum in Swiss and one in Germany! It was a true challenge to get this piece together it came in 3 huge pieces! This is one of the only model in existence which is 100% accurate to the one used in the movie back then! I have built the environment base where the Derelict is resting on! I have used lots of references pics and did the best I could do to recreate the environment like in the movie! I have scratch built and sculpted everything on the base by using so many different technics and materials I couldn’t even tell what I all used lol then everything got painted and I installed at the end fiberglass strings for a radio controlled lightning inside the Derelict! This piece weights a ton almost 100Kg and 6 feet 6 long (2 meters) land is 3 feet 11 wide (120 centimeters) and 1 feet 11 high (60 centimeter) enjoy the pics and video like and share if you want!”

2 comments:

rivera2171 said...

That is phenominal.

Artofpsymorph said...

See artofpsymorph sculptures on insta and tiktok