Monday, December 12, 2016

NEXUS' STEVE RUDE NEEDS OUR HELP


NEXUS creator STEVE RUDE needs our help to cover medical bills for his son.

Here’s the family’s message on their GoFundMe page:

Everyone who knows Brandon loves him. He’s one of the sweetest, most generous kids I know and the past few months breaks my heart. He still has a ways to go with 2 surgeries yet to be scheduled over the next few months. Brandon is such a trooper and his attitude with everything has been amazing!

For those of you who have been following his story, his medical bills are now around $500,000 and around $20,000 is our portion of that.

I was putting off doing “Go Fund Me,” but yesterday Brandon had another allergic reaction to something from his ostomy bag, my husband cracked his tooth, I tracked down a funny smell to a leak under the kitchen sink, we got a disconnect notice for our water, I was told the tires on my van have to be replaced before they blow, and our pest guy informed us we have termites! I’m waving the white flag and giving in. We can’t do this alone.

For more info, click here.

No comments: