Monday, April 14, 2014

ATTIC FINDS - PART 1 (of 5)

While visiting my parents, I went exploring in their attic. 
Here are some gems I found:

Mego Spock wearing Mego Spider-Man costume

My old 'ALIEN' and 'ALIENS' movie posters from junior high days.

Poster of HR Giger's "Necronom IV"
(the painting that led to the ALIEN movie design)

 A couple old Wonder Woman comics. 
I vaguely remember buying these when I was 3 yrs old!

Some old Toys; Transformers, He-Man, Thundercats, and more!
 (There's another box somewhere with all the others I used to own)

Old Masters of the Universe Magazine.

Ha, I made this Archangel when I was like 15. It's approximately 20" x 16"(?). The black is one piece of board, cut with the negative spaces "filled in" with cut colored board pieces. I don't recall why I made it... I think I was just goofing around, as I would often do back then.

More pics of from the Attic next week!

4 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

Awesome! Wish I had that old loot!

Bubbashelby said...

It's always fun to see what people have stashed away in their attics, basements and garages...without being arrested for trespassing.

IsuzuGeek said...

That's the same Necronom IV poster I have. I bought it in the mid 80s, it is now framed in my office. Awesome.

Kim Dubuisson said...

Great finds!!!!