Tuesday, December 04, 2012

3 KICKASS GIFTS

Sweet - MONSTER MARY and JOHN TATARELLI JR generously sent me these 2 Aliens Novelizations! They have different covers & spine text than the ones in 'INSANE MISSION', however I now have 3 copies of this version! And as I've always said, once you have THREE of something, its officially a collection. So these will go in my Insane Mission Special Section, where my hardcover editions and foreign language editions reside. And like the start of the Hardcover collection, Mrs Smash is thrilled that Insane Mission now has ever-increasing sub-sections. Thank you so much, Mary & John!!!

But their generosity doesn't stop there.... in the care package was also a badass custom made CHESTBURSTER by John Tatarelli Jr himself! He writes that the original mold broke awhile back and so there are only THREE in existence. He owns one, a huge Alien fan in Japan owns one, and now I own the third!! I truly feel honored!!! Thank you so much, John! It kicks ass and I love the harness that allows me to walk around the house with it attached to my chest (Mrs Smash thanks you)!

Check out some pics of the Tatarelli Chestburster:

YEA!!!!

John's STORE where he sells his kickass sculptures!
(his Pumpkinhead bust is killer)

John's art blog, Artsy Fartsy

2 comments:

Mary Bastian said...

I am so glad you like them! And glas we can contribute to another mission :)

Jim said...

Thanks again - you guys are great! :)