Thursday, March 22, 2012

INSANE MISSION UPDATE 22

The INSANE MISSION continues forward into Glory! Book 69 arrives from JimSmash reader DEREK SMITH, who found a copy in his home province Ontario, Canada!

*(he sent it to me a whiiiiiile ago - apologies for this delayed public thank you!)


THANK YOU, DEREK!!

Check it out: he even sent me a pic of the book in his hand before mailing it:
TOTAL BOOKS ON SHELF TO DATE: 69

I just need 13 more and Shelf #2 will be full!!!

Buyers of Books 1-69 listed here
THANKS EVERYONE!!!

* "What's this about?" ---> Click HERE.

* See the shelf grow via previous posts

4 comments:

TimPro said...

You know eventually you'll own almost every copy and you could drive the price up at a huge mark up and make 10's of 20's of dollars!

Jim said...

Shhhhhhhhhh........

Jim said...

I will admit, I'd love to own every copy available out there... atleast online.

TimPro said...

One of these days I plan on making a donation.