Monday, March 22, 2010

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2010

This year's Free Comic Book Day is set for May 1st.
To see all the books available on FCBD 2010, click HERE.

When you go, make sure to BUY some stuff, too!
Support your Local Comic Book Store!

There's several free books I'm interested in,
but this is what I REALLY want!:

The solicit reads:
This is what you really want! Larry Hama continues his original and ground-breaking G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero saga with the VERY NEXT ISSUE (but, you know, 15 years later). G.I. Joe has closed its doors, leaving COBRA to pillage, burn, and plunder!Check it out, here's the first 7 pages!
Awesome!

Check it out - here's the first 7 pages:
COBRA!!!!!!

Wait... that's not a CRIMSON GUARD Zartan just changed into!....
That looks more like a H.I.S.S. DRIVER (neck down atleast).

WTF? The artist should know his Joes (and Cobras).
Because Knowing is what? Exactly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL nice catch. That is NOT a Crimson Guard! WTF?