Wednesday, January 14, 2009

RIP: RICARDO MONTALBAN

Aww, man. RICARDO MONTALBAN has passed away.

Fans everywhere are exclaiming, "Khaaaaannnnn!!!"

But us JimSmashers know that is too easy and for the Masses. Plus its not even Khan's line, its Kirk's. True fans will go with lesser known lines (but equally awesome), "THIS is Ceti Alpha Six!!!".... or "From Hell's heart, I stab at thee!..."

I'm really pulling out the NERD for you guys, I hope its appreciated.

Tonight, let's all watch STAR TREK II: WRATH OF KHAN in a farewell tribute. Rest in Peace, Mr Montalban.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I just did this exact post

Anonymous said...

i've given you no word to keep Admiral. In my judgment, you simply have no alternative.



full impulse power, damn you

best trek villain ever

Anonymous said...

I shall avenge you!