Wednesday, July 09, 2008

COOL MARTIAN MANHUNTER

FINAL CRISIS: REQUEIM deals with the Martian Manhunter's lame death in Final Crisis #1. I've said it before - I was really starting to dig the character with his new costume and physical appearence, then they offed him. Boo. This one-shot will sport killer art by DOUG MAHNKE, so I'll pick it up. I'd rather see a monthly series with Mahnke onboard, tho.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
side note: someone said he looks like Marvel's Impossible Man.....
hahaha, yeah, I guess he does in that pic!

1 comment:

Frank Gillespie said...

I really liked the book. Granted I went in with low expectations, but I thought they did a good job. That doesn’t mean I’m cutting DC any slack for the lackadaisical way they killed J’onn in FC… but still, good book.