Thursday, June 14, 2007

BIG OLE SHOGUNZILLA TOYS!!!

*Click image to enlarge!!!!*
Oh man! Anyone remember these bad boys?!! They were HUGE! Like 2 feet tall! My friend's older brother had 2 of the Shoguns (not shown in pic) and we'd always sneek into his room to play with em. Of course, he somehow always knew and would then beat us up for it. (Whatever, Todd!) But it was worth it. They run now in the low-to-mid $400s and when I was in high school, my friend had a yard sale... they sold the Shoguns for $5 a piece, as well as all their Star Wars, GIJoe, Transformers and Mego toys for CENTS. I found this out the monday AFTER. It still hurts.... it still hurts....

While I never had the cool Japanese Robot ones, I did have the GODZILLA and RODAN ones. In fact, I still have my Godzilla, in tact too! His tongue can lash out and you can shoot his fist off like a rocket! He almost came back to LA from my parents house the last trip, but I didn't have any room. So next time, buddy, I'll be better prepared and you will have a new home on my shelf! YAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget,
Godzilla's tail can come off, and used to transport stormtroopers into battle.

Jim said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
BRILLIANT!!!!
:)