Monday, December 11, 2006

NEWT ! ! ! !

"Newt. My name's 'Newt'.
Nobody calls me 'Rebecca'... except my brother...."
-----
Carrie "Newt" Henn was at the ALIENS screening friday night! She was in the audience with her husband (she's not an actor... did ALIENS and went back to normal life). I ran into her on the way out. It was weird seeing her as a 30yr old, haha. Anyway, she was a total sport when I asked her if I could be a total geek and bug her for an autograph. She signed the program they gave out - check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Fabulous !! It makes you wonder what would have become of her had she continued acting ?! Must be weird seeing yourself in such a great film 20 years on !

Anonymous said...

gOnly you would have recognized her. Way cool!!!!!