Tuesday, October 03, 2006

THE NEW KITT

I was reading a comic last night (surprise! surprise!) and saw an ad for the latest SPYHUNTER video game, which made me think "Hmm, ya know, I think I'd prefer KITT to look more like this than what they're going for in the new movie." So here's the pic of the Spyhunter car (with KITT's "cylon eye", but lose the guns)... now imagine it shiny black. It has the sleek look of a fast exotic car while still maintaining some mean attitude. Don't think I'd necessarily want THIS as the car, but if I had to choose between the two, I'd go with the SpyHunter KITT.
Thoughts?
KITT 2008 SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
The Spy Hunter car
The one they're going with
A muscle car
Original '80s Firebird
Other (post choice in "Comments")

2 comments:

Oberon said...

.......the art of peace is medicine for a sick world......morihei ueshiba.

Anonymous said...

wow, I love the Spy Hunter K.I.T.T.!! They should have hired you as an advisor during R&D!