Wednesday, January 20, 2016

GEORGE MILLER'S WONDER WOMAN

I meant to post this a couple months back. But in case you missed it: Several years ago, director GEORGE MILLER ('Mad Max' series) was going to direct 'JUSTICE LEAGUE MORTAL', but the 2007-08 Writer's Guild of America Strike killed the project. However, he had already cast MEGAN GALE as Wonder Woman. Check her out in the official costume!



....and also had cast: 

D. J. Cotrona as Superman
[ Detroit 1-8-7 ]

Armie Hammer as Batman
[ Social Network ]


I will say, I'm 100% more interested in a George Miller Justice League movie than anything Zack Snyder.  Damn you, Writers Guild of America!!!!

3 comments:

Timewaster said...

Meh. Kind of a crummy cast.

Jim said...

Yes, but crummier than the new cast???

Christopher22 said...

My friends and I always dreamily reminisce about this fun this one would have been. I think the cast was fine at the time.
Idk if you've read the script(its on the webs somewhere) but it was ambitious yet comic booky. I mean that in a good way.