Tuesday, December 23, 2014

FLEA MARKET FINDS & SCORES

We went to a Flea Market this past weekend and it was bursting with Holiday Goodness!

Here are several things I saw, but did NOT buy:

Fan Art: Darkseid vs Thanos 

General Ursus 'Planet of the Apes' plastic mug

Daisy Duke Jeep

 Hulk hands

"Bubo" owl

 Vintage lunch boxes (yay Secret of NIMH!)

 Star World action figure case

 General Lee

 Super Powers case

 Shogun Warriors

 McKenzie Brothers album

 AT-AT (non-vintage)

 Mantis Alien
(proving that the concept of the Alien taking on physical attributes of its host is a bad idea)

 Pike action doll

 Pike figure

'Black Hole' blanket

 Clifford plush
(aww, creator Norman Bridwell passed way Dec 12, 2014)

 Metal Chick about to buy old Iron Maiden posters
(marry me)

 Punk Elf Boots

 German helmets

 Dukes of Hazzard plastic mug

 Turtle Skateboard

 Old Space Arcade/Picture-Show

 Vintage Droid Factory

 Expensive Astro-Snoopy

 Battle of the Planets lunchbox

 Vintage Jaw on card

 Old Supermen

Barefoot Indiana Jones

 GWAR head bobbles

 'Space Pirate' book

 Twiggy Treasure Box

 Vinyl Gamera

"Let's play Kentucky Fried Chicken!"

 Barney Fife sign

Odd Max Rebo paint and/or sun-bleached??

Prophet figures
(I almost bought the rare white version - regret!)

 This majestic painting

---

And here are the things I DID buy:

Mad Max/Tina Turner 45 record (for Mrs Smash), 
Vintage Destro, and Secret Wars Wolverine (sans-claws)
($2 each)

60s Silver Surfer GN by Stan Lee & Jack Kirby, 
Secret Wars Magneto, King Zarkon, 
and Marvel's Official Handbook to the Conan Universe ($1 each)

(close-up of Mags and Zarky)

3 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

Great scores! Lots of neat out-of-budget stiff there too it looks like. The weather has kept me away from the flea market for a few weeks now and I'm having withdrawals!

Spader said...

Sure those are German lids? Look more Soviet to me!

Jim said...

Ya know, I am not sure. The dude said they were German, but I thought they looked "off". So I figured they were from a year I wasn't familiar with or something. Are they Soviet?!