Monday, March 18, 2013

PHOTOSHOP: SIF AS WONDER WOMAN

JimSmash Reader SUSAN B. sent in someone's photoshopped pic of JAMIE ALEXANDER (Sif in 'Thor') as WONDER WOMAN, with an apparent quote from Ms Alexander regarding Wonder Woman:
They tried to reboot Wonder Woman, which was a huge embarrassment if you ask me. Adrianne Palicki’s great, but you can’t take someone – no matter how talented – and put them in a trashy costume, then say they’re supposed to be a positive role model for women. I don’t think she got into it thinking that’s what they’re going to do, and I think she played her hand as well as she could, but that project was just not the way to go.

I’ve actually been approached a couple of times about it. I think right now, my loyalty is to Marvel. But yes, I’d love to play more characters like Sif: keep the young girls of the world safe from slutty costumes and poorly written scripts!

Ya know, I don't hate it.....


* I didn't receive a link to anything, so I don't know the source.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only thing cooler than the pic? The comment. Awesomeness. KEEP ON FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT! :-) ♥