Friday, April 30, 2010

FLEA MARKET TREASURES

Recently I went to a FLEA MARKET at an undisclosed location and found some super cheap gems. I shall now share with you what I bought and what I saw....

ALL 4 KISS SOLO ALBUMS
(on Vinyl of course)
---
12" VINTAGE DARTH VADER, CIRCA 1978
and VINTAGE DIECAST STAR DESTROYER

(complete with Bloackade Runner inside!)
---
CUSTOM VINTAGE STORMTROOPER LUKE
At first I thought it was the real -RARE- deal,
but upon closer inspection realized it was a custom job.
Still bought it, tho.
---

HERE ARE SOME ITEMS I SAW BUT DID NOT BUY:VINTAGE (80s) GIJOE ELECTRIC TRUCKING SET (MIB), PILE OF PLUSH ALFS (Ha!), STAR TREK: TOS SUPER PHASER II TARGET GAME (MIB), BIG TRAK (I got this for Xmas one year!), VINTAGE KISS VIEW FINDER DISCS, and a LARGE FRAMED PRINT FOR GOBOTS (marked $200! Really?).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had that GoBot toy when I was a kid. Do you remember what they wanted for that?

Jim said...

Well the Gobot item wasn't the toy itself, but a framed picture (poster?).
And I believe they wanted $200 for it.

allen etter said...

I still have my star destroyer, but my son lost the blockade runner.