Monday, February 15, 2010

AQUAMAN RETURNS ! ! !

Looks like AQUAMAN is finally returning in DC's "BRIGHTEST DAY" event. Check out this sweet cover by DAVID FINCH! His style looks a lot more sleaker than his Marvel work, which was gritty. I'm hoping this will mean Aquaman will get a solo book again and written by GEOFF JOHNS. Patrick Gleason is leaving Green Lantern Corps, so I say put him on Aquaman - I loved his short run on Aquaman a few years back. If not Gleason, then put Finch on it! Sigh... I'm dreaming... DC will probably put Aquaman into a backup feature... or if they do give him a monthly, it will be with a crappy creative team and the book will be canceled within a few years like it always does (PAD's run the exception, which I didn't like). Anyway, I'll take Aquaman where I can get him and I'm stoked for this! YAY!

No comments: