Tuesday, October 18, 2005

REVIEWS - HILARIOUS

Amazon.com Reviews by Robert Salsbury.
Hilarity!!
__________
Excerpt:
ITEM: GAME OF LIFE BOARDGAME

I really wanted to like this game. Well, I did once, when I was a kid. It was so full of hope and possibility. Going to college, getting married, good job, money, all that stuff. So here I am all these years later playing this game with my 12 year old son while visiting him in juvenile detention and realizing what a rip off it is. Sorry Milton Bradley but Life ain't like this.

Where's the "advance to contested property settlement" square? huh? How about "gets a STD from a cocktail waitress in Billings Montana, go back four squares"? I could go on. I will. Here are some other suggestions to make this like real peoples' lives:

Son drops out of college to move to Seattle and slam heroin and try to find a gig playing bass guitar. . . .
__________

Click HERE for more - hilarious!!

* thanks, Jason!

No comments: