Monday, January 04, 2010

WHAT SANTA DIDN'T BRING ME

These are the items Santa did NOT bring:

BLACK BOLT STATUE
(Bowen Designs)
---
BILLIKEN ALIEN
(have wanted this for over a decade)
---
EMPEROR PALPATINE'S THRONE
---
STORMBREAKER REPLICA
(Beta Ray Bill's hammer)
---
AQUAMAN HOODIE
(Mrs Smash forbids me getting this)
---
PHASED PLASMA RIFLE
IN THE 40-WATT RANGE
(Hey, just want you see, pal)
---INFINITY GAUNTLET
(Real or Replica)
---TIME MACHINE
---
LIFE-SIZE ALIENS
(atleast 2)
---
NATALIE PORTMAN
(Mrs Smash forbids this one, too)
---
CAPTAIN KIRK'S CHAIR

2 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I sent you all of those things, didn't they arrive ?! Actually I lie, I kept Natalie Portman as they said they don't send actresses via air mail !!

Kid Kyoto said...

Who makes the throne and Kirk's chair? I may have to put them on my list.