Thursday, January 07, 2010

3 LEGION POSTERS

The movie looks pretty terrible... like "Demon Knight" meets "Maximum Overdrive" but with gun-toting Angels. I'll rent it, though... I'm a sucker for anything with battling angels...

That's how I found myself watching 'The Prophecy' years back. Another stinker, but that opening shot with the angel perched on the chair all night long was slick. Hmm, that's pretty much all I remember... Christopher Walken was in it... and I think the angels had black eyes and no genitals... or something. Anyway, Legion.

Oh, today I saw a cool billboard for the movie - the wings were extended out of the board:

4 comments:

Sweet Monkey Fritters said...

When Warren Worthington III goes bad.

Scott King said...

I'm normally up to date with fantasy/supernatural movies but I've never even heard of this

Anonymous said...

low publicity, early year release ( jan/feb ), non 'indy' film, .....Those are telling signs...

Okuse Marvellous said...

I watch horror movies since I was a teenager and I switched from non-visible horror like >> The Haunting of Hill House to other supernatural movies to the classic slashers to 90s teen horror - to Asian horror and I am still very open to movies, I had never watched before...