Friday, January 22, 2010

MODERNIST MUTANTS & MINIMALIST MARVELS

Check out these prints by ROGAN JOSH! I love that HULK one!! There's more HERE where you can buy prints for $18.

Josh says:
Do you have a taste for bright, sophistocated, modern, design - all the while harboring a deep, smoldering passion for comic book geekery? Then, my posters are for you!

All prints are on 13x19 heavyweight glossy paper with archival ink. I can also print smaller sizes upon request, no problem.

They look great framed or pinned up, and make super gifts!

Happy browsing!

I'm also taking requests for caricatures people want to see in my Graphic Mutants series. Feel free to let me know if you have a favorite character that you'd like to see made into fab vector art. They don't have to be mutants ;)
You read that? He also takes REQUESTS!

*thanks, nfpgasmask!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this guy's work is fantastic.