Thursday, January 21, 2010

'SHADE THE CHANGING MAN' COLLECTED

Oh, cool - DC is releasing the 90's Vertigo title SHADE THE CHANGING MAN in collected form. I think Volumes 1 and 2 are available now, with Volume 3 on the horizon. I arrived late to the party, my first issue being #33 (when it was absorbed into the Vertigo Imprint). From what I remember, I really dug the writing (Milligan) and art (Bachalo). Having these released in collected form is very tempting to fill my shelves with them, alongside my other Vertigo books; Sandman, Death, Lucifer, Preacher, Swamp Thing, WE3, Hellblazer, Y:The Last Man, Fables, Transmetropolitan, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still have the original #1 issue somewhere in my comic boxes...I wonder if it is worth any money. 0_o

Jim said...

I doubt it - you should give it to me.