Monday, April 27, 2009

WOLVERINE WEEK: COOL COSTUME PICS

In honor of "Wolverine Month" and the Wolverine "Origins" movie coming out this friday.... and some semi-but-not-quite "guilt" (from others) for watching the Work Print* here's a collection of some of my favorite WOLVERINE-IN-COSTUME PICS.
(pics are those available online in a quick search manner)


Tomorrow: Wolverine No-Mask/Out-of-Costume Pics

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Wolverine Origins Work Print review next week, after the Theatrical Debut
...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is mine, I still have the poster I bought when I was 12...

http://www.hillcity-comics.com/graphic_novels/new_graphic_novel1565.jpg

Also, my alltime favorite Wolvie book...

Jim said...

NICE!!!!

LOVE Meltdown!!!

Anonymous said...

How could you leave out his new X-Force costume?!

Multiple Miggs said...

The panel in the sewer from #132 remains a classic even today.

Jim said...

Guys, guys.... this was intended as a quick post... I looked online for some pics, snagged a bunch and posted.

That's why I included the disclaimer: "pics are those available online in a quick search manner"

Of course these are aren't ALL the best pics... just SOME (like I said in the post) that I found online QUICKLY (like I said in the post)

Please post links to others.
But cut me some slack here! gah!

Timewaster said...

Not sure how you could've left this gem out of the collection:

http://www.typingmonkeys.com/Images/What-If-SHIELD.jpg

Jim said...

Well, his mask is OFF in that pic... stand by for tomorrow's "Mask Off/Out-of-Costume" post.

Although, I may ditch the entire Wolverine Week. I'm getting harped on pretty hard for omissions. (my inbox is filling up with hate mail. sigh)

Timewaster said...

Oh, sorry - my link was a joke. That was the first Liefeld/Wolverine pic I found online. Thought you'd find it funny. Instead, Wolverine week seems irrevocably ruined.

Jim said...

Hahaha!

Ok, see that was early Liefeld... I don't mind early Liefeld stuff... that What If.... some of his New Mutants... it wasn't amazing, but he had his moments. It was when he was copying McFarlane and Byrne.