Thursday, April 09, 2009

THE PEEKARU (AND SNUGGIES, TOO)

I've been sitting on this one for a few weeks, but it keeps popping up in conversation, so here's me posting it. Behold the PEEKARU! (link)

It combines the snug-factor of the SNUGGIE with the creep-factor of a CHESTBURSTER! I'm thinking of getting one for me and Family, actually... sew a Weyland-Yutani patch on it.... I scare myself sometimes.

.....oh, and let's not forget to mention the KUATO factor!........

........and speaking of the SNUGGIE.........

again, was going to post this about a year ago...
but the damn thing keeps popping up...

so yeah... the SNUGGIE...
Total LIFE DAY ROBES, from the Star Wars Holiday Special:
Don't laugh - some of you are getting one for Christmas this year...
....I mean, for Life Day.

1 comment:

dr. lazarus said...

Brilliant post.