Thursday, April 09, 2009

JIMSMASH WORD VERIFICATIONS

Attention JimSmash Readers!

Lately, Timewaster and Genevieve Lopez have been flagging humorous Word Verifications in the Comments Section. They've been cracking me up, so let's hear some more! If you happen to get a noteworthy word verification - please flag it to me! When I get enough, I'll share a list of the best. Here are 4:

SPLUMIS (Genevieve Lopez)

NUFART (Genevieve Lopez)

MENCEST (Genevieve Lopez)

GUNKFULL (TimeWaster)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*and thank you TimeWaster & Genevieve Lopez for first flagging these!

6 comments:

otter said...

reledump!

Randallw said...

It's an interesting little side thing. I'd post anything I thought worthy enough. You can just reload over and over again to get different words though. Maybe it should just be limited to ones you get when you'rte going to post normally.

hygangt

MOCK! said...

Hmmmm...Randallw might have something there...I kept refreshing just to get a giggle. But now it is time for bed and I end with....

boarpit

Jim said...

ha, ok.... so let's try and keep it at random and fair - no reloading to get a gem. I think its more fun that way.

You're on the honor system here!
:)

otter said...

befarty!

really! now i'm wondering why i get dump and farty...that reminds me: pull my finger.

Anonymous said...

morshlen...and I would never "cruise" for a neater word...just get what ya get..
Noerb,