Saturday, September 08, 2007

REALLY BLOODY JOHN RAMBO TRAILERS

R-Rated JOHN RAMBO ("Rambo IV") trailers.
Warning: Violent and Gory.

Trailer Synopsis: "Rambo, help!... OK!"...Kill-kill-kill-kill-kill-kill-kill-kill.......

Damn, looks ridiculous and overtly violent. I'm going to go see it... I've always had a special place in my heart for the character. Atleast it looks more "realistic" than the previous 2 Rambo movies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First Blood - Fantastic movie!!! An actual FILM!
Rambo: First Blood Pt II (aka "Rambo II") - Stallone's "Commando" - its a comic book. Cheesy, but I love it.
Rambo III - Turd.

1 comment:

allen etter said...

I totally agree. The cartoon Rambo was more believable than #3. This looks good. The first time I saw the trailer I looked at a buddy of mine and said..."Holy crap Rambo just tore out that guy's throat WITH HIS BARE HANDS! YES!" Plus it has Julie Benz in it!