Monday, January 02, 2006

2006 and HARRY POTTER 7

J.K. Rowling has recently stated she is preparing to write the final book in the HARRY POTTER series.

"2006 will be the year when I write the final book in the HARRY POTTER series.
I contemplate the task with mingled feelings of excitement and dread, because I can't wait to get started, to tell the final part of the story and, at last, to answer all the questions (will I ever answer all of the questions? Let's aim for most of the questions); and yet it will all be over at last and I can't quite imagine life without Harry...... I have been fine-tuning the fine-tuned plan of seven during the past few weeks so that I can really set to work in January. Reading through the plan is like contemplating the map of an unknown country in which I will soon find myself. Sometimes, even at this stage, you can see trouble looming; nearly all of the six published books have had Chapters of Doom."

As Kitster says in Episode 1: "That is SO Wizard!!!!"

Hey, doesn't Harry look like he's almost wielding a Lightsaber in that above pic? I know what you're going to say - Harry would never have a RED saber, silly, those are for Siths. Hmmm, "never"... only a Sith deals in absolutes.

God I'm a loser.

No comments: