Tuesday, October 04, 2005

ZOD FOR PREZ 2008

"When I first came to your planet and demanded your homes, property and very lives, I didn't know you were already doing so, willingly, with your own government. I can win no tribute from a bankrupted nation populated by feeble flag-waving plebians. In 2008 I shall restore your dignity and make you servants worthy of my rule. This new government shall become a tool of my oppression. Instead of hidden agendas and waffling policies, I offer you direct candor and brutal certainty. I only ask for your tribute, your lives, and your vote."
-- General Zod
Your Future President and Eternal Ruler

Learn more here: http://www.zod2008.com/
Rock the vote! Or be destroyed!!

Who is Zod? Bah! Click here and kneel before ZOD!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Idunno. Las I herd this guyd lost all is strenth an was starring in movies wearin ladies cloze.

But Im opeminded. Whos is runnin mate? Jene Hackman? He in movies wit ladies cloze on to.

Since votins irelevent, I guess Ill vote fer im.

Adam said...

I wish we could put W in the Phantom Zone. I'd take Zod over W any day!