Wednesday, October 05, 2005

ADDICTION - MOCHA FRAP

HELP! After finally waning myself off of sodas COMPLETELY (yay!) I now find myself addicted to yet another tasty beverage. Have you ever had Starbuck's bottled Mocha Frappuccino? Great googly-moogly, it is f**king delicious!!!!
An ice cold mocha in the morning.....oh man, I can't begin my day without this beverage from heaven. I blame my buddy Byron Ford for introducing me to this nectar of the Gods and co-blame my wife for reintroducing it to me last year after halting consumption of its yummy goodness. The worst thing is (besides it being a totally trendy yuppie drink) is that its from f**king Starbucks -
I LOATHE that place... its up there with other devil companies such as Wal-Mart and Microsoft! Please help me stop drinking this ever-so delicious yummy beverage of pure bottled happiness!!!*

*(you can find Mocha fraps at most gas stations, convienence & grocery stores)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried blood? I prefer the blood of children in the morning. They're so young and hyper that it's similar to caffiene. They're easily snatched. Especially while holding onto a knotted rope on a pre-school field trip. The containers aren't as easy to dispose of though.(Of course I'm kidding, but as long as you drink Starbuck's products, you might as well be drinking the blood of poor children around the world.) Thank you. Your spokesman for Amnesty International, PETA, GreenPeace, and Save the Children,
Steve

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! My "crack in a bottle". Perfect example as how those devil people at Starbucks sit around and plot evil addictions.
:D
-Ali

Anonymous said...

AH HA!

blood.. maybe thats the reason your a sinner steve.


I try to avoid blood, I've found it makes me lust after brad pitt.
My dear sweet Louis.