Today's book recommendation is "The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead" by Max Brooks. Starting with zombie physiology and then moving on to weapons, tactics, long-term strategy and history. Point by point he discusses the pros and cons of rifles, machetes and flamethrowers, then considers the optimal defensive positions for various types of outbreaks. This book could be the one thing that saves your life and the lives of your loved ones in the event of a zombie outbreak. You can buy here or at your locally owned bookstore.
Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack
1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.