Thursday, July 02, 2009

REMAKE HELL: AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON

Argh!!! That's right, they're remaking AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON.

I don't think I really need to go into a rant here, right? Ya'll feel my outrage and disgust.

Why not simply make another sequel, like they did with"An American Werewolf in Paris"? Sure it sucked (although I still enjoyed it) but it was both sequel &remake all in one. So just have a 3rd outing in a 3rd city.... like say "An American Werewolf in Tokyo" or something*.

Here's the classic transformation scene:


*I originally had a "Tokyo Drift" joke line in there, but quickly deleted it.

3 comments:

allen etter said...

I am really getting sick of remakes...Whorywood doesn't have an original idea it seems...

Multiple Miggs said...

That's just plain wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Anonymous said...

And I am sure you already heard about the Red Dawn remake...Is there anything else from my childhood that Hollywood can assrape Mandingo style?