Tuesday, June 12, 2007

DJURDJEVIC HEMAN REDESIGNS

MARKO DJURDJEVIC is doing some fantastic cover art for Marvel these days. I recently discovered Marko did some HEMAN redesigns.... for what, I do not know. Some of them are pretty cool like MERMAN and ZODAK. Others are eh... many look like Marilyn Manson doing the pee-pee dance. The EVIL-LYN is downright disturbing, especially since he made her look like MEG FOSTER who portrayed the character in the 1987 live action train wreck with Dolph Lundgren.
"Re-strain-ing orrr-derrr!"


I posted more pics over HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like these less hulking versions...

Anonymous said...

each to his own, Mr. Leggs,..each to his own,....I prefer He-MAN,.....

see ya in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

I only say that I like the less hulking versions because I desperately want to play a villain in the movie...like Marylin Manson Skeletor, Trap Jaw, or Evilyn with the sewn up cooter...

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry, are these sketches for a new emo band?

someone hand out some sandwichs and get He-Man in rehab.

thumbs down