Tuesday, June 12, 2007

ALIEN SLOT MACHINES JIMMY LIKEY

LOOKIE WHAT I FOUND THIS WEEKEND!
AVP SLOT MACHINE!!!

I fucking hate AVP, but this sucker has an Alien on it and when your drunk and wanting to throw your money away via slot machine, it totally works! I still love my normal ALIEN SLOT, even though it takes my money quickly.... yet I still play.... and have to play every single one I see. Yes, I have issues... and I actually scared myself this weekend with the realization of how far my ALIEN Obsession has reached.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew! I was beginning to get a little worried! But, I guess knowing that you have an obsession is half the battle...right? *hugs*

Anonymous said...

No drunken brawls with Storm Troopers? or mention of spotting some Twi'lek dancers? Or being freaked out by Circus De Sole while in Vegas? Come on, this can't be your ONLY post about the weekend.

Five Fingers said...

Check out this post on Neatorama - http://www.neatorama.com/2007/06/19/the-deep-book-fantastic-photos-of-deep-sea-creatures/
Me thinks I see a Chestburster here...