Wednesday, February 07, 2007

ROME SEASON 2 IS AWESOME

Finally caught this past sunday's ROME on HBO; "Testudo et Lepus". Holy Caesar, I'm loving Season 2! The first season was hit-or-miss for me, but so far Season 2 is kicking some serious ass!! ATIA has really grown on me and is quickly becoming one of the best villains! The Atia/SERVILIA aspect of this show was fucked up!! DURO, a character I've always enjoyed, had some cool character development this episode and I'm looking forward to see where they take him. Time has moved forward a bit from last episode and we got to see the "new" Caesar OCTAVIAN, now an older teen; a young MAN (instead of the snot nosed adolescent). The new actor is perfect... just when I was finally warming up to the young Octavian actor, too. MARK ANTONY was hilarious and super cool as always. And PULLO & VORENUS continue to be total badasses. They are officially one of my favorite duo-teams. It's like THOR and HERCULES (of Marvel) running around kicking ass! There were several times this episode I thought Vorenus would make a damn fine BATMAN. I cannot wait for the next episode! ROME SEASON TWO has me HOOKED!!!!! It is now my favorite current show, alongside BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, of course.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Pullo & Vorenus ROCK!! Too bad this is the last season. At least that's what they're saying.