Monday, February 05, 2007

GHOSTBUSTERS III

YES, there is going to be a GHOSTBUSTERS III movie, all CG, with original cast voices.

NO, I do not think its a good idea, nor am I interested. A craptastic sequel, lame saturday morning TV show and a recent mediocre cartoon-revival is enough for me to know the 1st one was enough. Brilliant, but enough.

.........but who knows........
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*pic posted is NOT from the upcoming film. Its is from an upcoming COMIC BOOK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually there was 2 cartoon series I think,

The Real ghostbusters..
(and yes I liked it)

and i think mid-late 90's

had Extreme ghostbusters.. all cool and hip like.

Jim said...

That's what I said, silly goose:

1)lame saturday morning TV show

and

2) a recent mediocre cartoon-revival

;P