Monday, December 12, 2005

OBI-WAN KENOBI: AT 45

Sometimes I seriously, truly terrify myself with how much of a super dork I can be. This is such a time and I'm going to share it with all of you, probably regretting it immediately, especially from the expected onslaught from Jason. Ok, here it goes...

I was watching THE BLOOD OF HEROES again this weekend. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it - its a post-apocalyptic "Mad Max" kind of flick starring a very cool Rutger Hauer from 1989.
Read more of that here.*Anyway, there were a few scenes where I thought, "Man, he looks like a 45 year old Obi-Wan Kenobi running around Tatooine!!! That'd be sweet!!"

The various Obi-Wan's through Time:
"Padawan, Jedi Knight Master, Exiled Hermit, & Crazy Old Wizard"



God I need help. Seriously. I can't really be this bad, can I?
Oh dear lord. . . . .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* If you rent Blood of Heroes (which I recommend), play the movie with subtitles on... the dvd transfer sucks and the audio is crap, so it helps at times to have the words on the screen when you need them. Also, the image quality is very dark sometimes... but still worth a viewing!! One of my favs.

No comments: