Thursday, December 15, 2005

BOB DYLAN RADIO

Bob Dylan is going to have his own radio program on XM Satellite Radio next march!
It's going to be an hour-long show with a mix of music selected by Dylan, as well as commentary and interviews by him. It'll be on XM's deep album rock channel "Deep Tracks"
- XM channel 40.

"Songs and music have always inspired me," Dylan, 64, said in a statement. "A lot of my own songs have been played on the radio, but this is the first time I've ever been on the other side of the mic. It'll be as exciting for me as it is for XM."

The show will take place in a combination of home and hotel rooms and buses as he is always on Tour, so the show won't be him in a stuffy radio studio - instead he'll be in his element.

Awesome! I may have to get XM radio now.

No comments: