Tuesday, December 06, 2005

COLOSSUS - WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN

Speaking of X-Men disappointments.... I really didn't like the Colossus in X2. He wasn't nearly big enough, in body frame, for one. And would it have killed them to atleast give him a Russian accent?
Or say "But I can help you....COMRADE"??
It's the little things, man!

I was remembering the days of my youth (you know, when I was into comics, toys and was a dork) and how I always thought Arnold Schwarzegger would be the perfect Colossus. This is back when Arnold was just getting out of body building and into films, so he wasn't the huge action star yet, really. Conan and Terminator had just come out and he was still relatively an unknown.

Here's a pic of a perfect Piotr Rasputin; Colossus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dat sucker was smokin dat MUTHERNATURE in da PUMPIN IRON MOVIE! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! druggie!