Wednesday, May 27, 2009

TOP 15 LUKE SKYWALKER POSES

A conversation broke out the other day with a coworker regarding MARK HAMILL's unique body language and classic poses in the Star Wars movies.

And so I give you the
TOP 15 LUKE SKYWALKER POSES
(that I could find pics online)


ONE-ARM HANDSTAND POSE
---JEDI SWASHBUCKLER POSE
(aka "MY SISTER IS SMOKIN' POSE")
---

REVENGE!!!!!! POSE.
(bent saber!)
---
"STEADY, GIRL..." POSE.
---
TIGHTEY-WHITEY BACTA TANK POSE.
---
LUKE UNLEASHED POSE.
---
FAMILY BBQ POSE
---
SANDSTORM POSE
(deleted scene)
---
PEW-PEW POSE!!!
---
"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!" POSE
---
DAGOBAH CRASH LANDING POSE.
---HOLY CRAP! GREEN LIGHTSABER POSE!
(recall the 1st time you saw this... pre-prequels)
---

BESPIN COCKY POSE.
---
CLOUD CITY SNEAK POSE.
---
LIVING AT HOME SUCKS POSE.
---


*JimSmash! returns from vacation June 15th

11 comments:

dr lazarus said...

Fantastic post!
Hope you're enjoying your vacation, Jim!

otter said...

swashbuckler pose...giggle giggle

Anonymous said...

LUKE UNLEASHED

that would make a great game!

SPACE CADET MULON said...

that shows you what a great actor body languge is all about, baby!!!

word: godbuks

Basic said...

Where's the Freze Mah Ass Off pose?

MAKER said...

JIm,JIM,JIM,..you forgot the " I'm hanging upside down waiting to be eaten" pose...


jeezuss man,..what's wrong with you slacker... :)

-nah,.I'm just bustin your balls......

Hurry up and get back!

Jim said...

These are the ones I could find online quickly, and stopped at #15.... plus, he's just hanging there - no unique body language.
:P

Anonymous said...

Nice shots, here! Luke is awesome XD

strwrsgrl said...

Love it, Love it. I would have a few others, but hey Luke is 'my Jedi'. Thanks for the post. May the Force Be With You, Always!

Jim said...

Thanks, strwrsgrl!

I capped it off at 15... which others would you want? Send me pics and I'll post! Send with captions, commentary and you can have a "guest writer" cred! :)

Anonymous said...

I like then all but now Mark looks not soo good. Back then, wow! Love the poses.