Monday, May 04, 2009

STAR TREK WEEK: FAVORITE ENTERPRISES

With JJAbrams' STAR TREK debuting at week's end, I thought I'd do a small "STAR TREK WEEK" here on JimSmash - just some quick, simple posts throughout the week.

For today's post, here are some of my favorite ENTERPRISES:

USS Enterprise NCC-1701
(TV Series)
---
USS Enterprise NCC-1701 Refit
(Motion Picture/Wrath of Khan/Search For Spock)
---
USS Enterprise NCC-1701 A
(Star Trek V, VI)
---USS Enterprise NX-01
(TV show 'Enterprise')
---
USS Enterprise NCC-1701
(Fan Made)

6 comments:

Timewaster said...

I'm not that big a Trekkie, but I always liked the Enterprise that had the saucer part detach from "Star Trek: Generations".

Oh, and word verification: "pethook"!

Anonymous said...

Love the fan made one.

Hate the NX-01

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I prefer the original of the re-fit, hated the NX-01 as an enterprise, looked too much like some of the later Next Gen style ships that fought at Wolf 359.

Anonymous said...

When I was young there was a contractor in the mini-wearhouse zoned area behind my shopping center that among other things built models.... sure enough one day strapped to the top of an old econoline van was a 10 ft long Enterprise! WOW! Didn't have my Brownie that day sad to say! NOERB!
Rville MD

Anonymous said...

cyclecat WV! NOERB! Had to publish dis one just fer the heckofit....

Jim said...

Really? I love the NX-01. It's my favorite non-original series federation ship. The Show ("Enterprise") is fucking god awful, though.