Tuesday, May 05, 2009

TERMINATOR 5 PLOT? PLEASE FUCKING BE JOKING.

Terminator Salvation director McG tells Film Journal:

"I strongly suspect the next movie is going to take place in a [pre-Judgment Day] 2011," McG reveals. "John Connor is going to travel back in time and he's going to have to galvanize the militaries of the world for an impending Skynet invasion. They've figured out time travel to the degree where they can send more than one naked entity. So you're going to have hunter killers and transports and harvesters and everything arriving in our time and Connor fighting back with conventional military warfare, which I think is going to be f*cking awesome. I also think he's going to meet a scientist that's going to look a lot like present-day Robert Patrick [who famously played the T-1000 in Terminator 2], talking about stem-cell research and how we can all live as idealized, younger versions of ourselves."

Well, I think I'm going to pass on McG's Terminator trilogy.
No thanks, that sounds like dog poop.

7 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I hope there's Cylons too !! Old school ones not the new bunch !!

Jim said...

and flying astro-droids! that would be SOOO Wizard.

allen etter said...

And pod racing! Keen!

MOCK! said...

And let's throw in Johnny Depp as Luthor, from McG's "dark" Superman movie

Anonymous said...

I have a bad feeling about it as well. Ever since I saw the extended trailer for the new film I just have this feeling that its going to look phenominal, but the story is going to suck ballz.

otter said...

how about a NEW character named "brisesto" cuz that's what my word verif is!?! makes as good a sense as the rest of it.

not that i have any idea what i'm talking about.

jimsmash!

Anonymous said...

Hope this is a draft and is true. Seems to heal continuity: http://notasoul.t35.com/shh