Friday, April 06, 2007

FREAKY FRIDAY

So I'm driving into work this morning and suddenly an old coworker pops into me brain. We'll call her "Donna". I worked with Donna 5 yrs ago and haven't talked with her in 4, since moving into a diff't dept. I start wondering where she is because I haven't seen or heard her name mentioned in 4yrs. I finally decide she must have jumped over to another company - such is the FX Industry and Commercial World, right? Around 10:30 AM, she pops into my mind again. Weird. "Hmmm, I wonder what she's doing now?" I'm perplexed at why she's in my head suddenly because we were never friends or anything - just coworkers - and never talked. Then at Noon, my cellphone rings. Yep, its Donna. I don't even know how she got my number. She's calling because she has a job needing artists at her current company. WEIRD!!! I'm a bit freaked and I tell her "Whoa, you know, I was just thinking about you this morning while driving into work!" To which she then freaks out because I'm the 3RD person today she's called who said the exact same thing. Freaky!!

2 comments:

spaceJASE said...

Jung says we are all connected via the unconscious collective mind.

I think it leads to the Borg.

But I'm all over it!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

That's a weird tale. It's funny how sometimes you think of someone and you'll bump into them later in town or someone else you know has only just seen them etc... Very odd !!!!